Thursday, November 13, 2008

While Waiting for the Epoxy to Set


Here's my knife collection, including the "Cell Block" series.


This is most of the cell block series, good work knives, anyway. Note the two-handled "Mexican Fighting Knife". It may have been my first. Also note pop-rivets and sloppy glue work. Back to the grinder for those two at some point.


The one in the middle could be nice if I wanted to spend a lot of time getting the scratches out of the blade. After I finish the all the damascus.



The one on the right is the small-tang "Classic Modified" which I'll rehandle, the next is a french damascus folder that I was given. It's really nice. I could never do it. The next is a thrower blank I couldn't finish, because stainless is too hard to drill, I learned the hard way. I might put some sides on it if the glue holds on the damascus blanks.  On the left is my injun knife, or might have been if Indians had large, ugly copper rivets, a grinder and a drill press.

No comments: